Digital Talent Agent Assistant
Abrams Artists AgencyNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Abrams Artists Agency is seeking an Assistant to support a talent agent in the quickly growing Digital department in our New York office. The Digital Department represents digital/social media influencers, YouTubers, gamers (esports and streaming), celebrities and TV personalities. The department works with creators across all verticals including: beauty, makeup, fashion, family, sports, DIY, home improvement, music, comedy, etc. The department works to secure and execute brand deals via social media/online platforms, while also handling any crossover projects including Film & TV bookings (for traditional platforms and also digital platforms like Snapchat, YouTube Red, etc.), events bookings/partnerships (New York Fashion Week, Grammys, Emmys, Vidcon, BeautyCon, etc.), licensing/creating product lines for talent (sneaker line, makeup palette, etc.) or anything else that might pop up along the way.
- Help expand and source our database of influencers using a variety of tools and their own social knowledge
- Strengthen influencer and media/buyer relationships
- Build and manage media lists across a variety of verticals
- Assist with media monitoring and clipping; flag relevant industry news
- Assist with the creation of various press materials including media alerts, press releases, internal documents, etc.
- Administrative support to the agent, including monitoring emails, screening phone calls and managing calendar
-1 year of professional experience preferred (Talent management, casting or agency experience is strongly preferred)
- Interest in becoming an agent is preferred
- Sales experience or interest, is a plus
- Has a passion for social, digital media, trends, technology
- Should be experienced and well-versed in the world of social media, emphasis on both the platform themselves as well as the talent who became successful on them. Social medial platforms include but not limited to: YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, et al.
- Having knowledge and understanding of the analytics of these and other platforms is desirable as well.
- Start Date: ASAP
- Entry Level Position
- Local NY area candidates only
- Interview Preparation: Be prepared to discuss your favorite digital talent
**Please send a resume, along with a cover letter that includes salary requirements and when you would be available to start.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online