ABKCO Music & Records, Inc.New York, NY
Full Time Job
The Executive Administrative Assistant is responsible for providing comprehensive administrative support and managing the day-to-day operations to CEO and VP of Business and Legal Affairs. This position has frequent contact with high-level industry executives and industry organization officials. The Executive Administrative Assistant will interface regularly with the direct reports, their assistants and other senior executives.
• Maintain calendar, including meeting planning and preparation
• Prepares all travel arrangements
• Maintains a complete filing system
• Processes purchase orders
• Assists in preparing presentations, as necessary
• Composes and types routine correspondence
• 2-5 years executive administrative experience in a Legal, or Entertainment Industry is a must.
• Exemplary computer skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point)
• Foreign language required
• Research skills & Internet Savvy
• Time management, attention to detail, and organizational skills are of the utmost importance
• Proven ability to work in a high pressure, fast paced environment; ability to remain even-keeled and unflappable.
• Proven ability to maintain confidentiality regarding sensitive issues or information
• Proven ability to prioritize and switch-tasks
• Must be flexible and adaptable
• Strong interpersonal and professional demeanor
• Proven ability to successfully interact with individuals at all levels of an organization
• Superior verbal and written communications skills
• Strong business ethics
• Proven ability to manage up and down
• College Degree Required
We offer competitive salaries and benefit packages for all employees including 401k, exceptional healthcare and health club memberships.
Please submit cover letter.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online