Administrative Assistant, Licensing
ABKCO Music & Records, Inc.New York, NY
Full Time Job
We are currently in search of an energetic and dynamic individual as an Assistant to an executive with the Copyright and Licensing Department. The ideal candidate has a passion for learning all aspects of the music business and is a recent college graduate who has majored or minored in Music Business and has had a previous work experience or internship in the music industry.
The job responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
• Coordinates and change schedules; makes appointments and establish agendas.
• Arranges and coordinates domestic and international travel, including flights, hotels and rental cars, etc.
• Handles confidential material relevant to company operations.
• Drafts standard form responses, agreements and other licensing documents
• Coordinates with interns for work flow of copying, scanning files & organizing online files
• Assists on copyright registrations globally and client interaction with songwriters
• Interacts and organizes packages to submit to music supervisors for placement in various projects
• Arrange and coordinate onsite and offsite meetings and events
• Prepares expense report
• Special projects
•1-2 years' experience in music business or with full time internships
• Professional appearance and presentation.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and interpersonal skills.
• Proficient computer skills and in-depth knowledge of relevant software such as Microsoft Office Suite.
• Impeccable discretion and independent judgment with respect to confidential matters.
• Proven ability to independently manage many changing tasks simultaneously.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Music Maestro knowledge a plus!
We offer competitive salaries and benefit packages for all employees including 401k, exceptional healthcare and health club memberships.
ABKCO is a leading independent entertainment company whose music publishing, record and film divisions are some of the most licensed properties in the World.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online