VP, Global Technology Operations and Support
A+E NetworksNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Our TeamThe Technology team at A E Networks is dedicated to finding ways to improve our business processes and work experience by innovating solutions. We care about the quality of our work, we take risks and we take ownership. We strive to work as a team, utilizing each other's strengths, doing what needs to be done and picking each other up as needed.
Technology Operations and Support is a team of technologists passionate about service and excellence. This team is at the onset of implementing and standardizing on a new ITSM platform, transforming service levels, and expanding global coverage. We support the global enterprise, across the U.S, EMEA, and ASIAPAC, as well as, partner with other areas of the business to roll-out enterprise solutions.
What's In It For YouOn our team, you'll have the opportunity to innovate. You will learn. You will not be alone. You'll have an opportunity to assess, recommend & lead the implementation of the latest technologies. In addition, you'll be able to manage a strong team of technologists & engineers that deeply care for our business and are eager to push the envelope wherever possible. Finally, you will have a unique opportunity to be part of some major initiatives to revamp & transform our Technology Operations and Support team into a world-class, global, and service-oriented organization.
Qualification Requirements We'll Trust You ToWe want all members of the team to show up every day with a passion for their job and care that it gets done well. We will want you to partner with the business and fellow technologists to make sure we are delivering best-of-class solutions that can make a real impact on our end users' day-to-day jobs. You should be able to work autonomously to manage your team and projects, while delivering on-time and on-budget. As the VP of Global Technology Operations & Support, we'll trust you to lead and own:
• Overall responsibility for managing and building a global operations & support team (and members) and helping the Technology Operations & Support organization better align with the business.
• Lead operational and strategic planning of aligned systems area(s), including fostering innovation, planning projects, standardizing/streamlining work processes and organizing and negotiating the allocation of technical and human capital resources.
• Develop technology operations and support Standard Operating Procedures based on industry best practices and ensuring uniform deployment of updates. Provide expertise and support during systems upgrades, installations, conversions, migrations and maintenance.
• Partner with decision-makers in aligned departments to identify, recommend, develop, implement, and support cost-effective technology solutions for all aspects of the organization and users.
• Facilitate the standardization of hardware, mobile and desktop platforms in the best interest of A E's business units.
• Set and measure goals for team; with a focus on timely delivery, service-oriented solutions, and value-add benefits to the organization.
• Benchmark, analyze, report, and make recommendations for the improvement and growth of A E's technology infrastructure, operations, services, and systems.
Other Skills and Knowledge #LI-POST
A E Networks, LLC. is a joint venture of Disney-ABC Television Group and Hearst Corporation.
A E Networks is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans