Vice President Brand Creative Lifetime Marketing
A+E NetworksNew York, NY
Full Time Job
THE ROLE: Vice President Brand Creative Lifetime Marketing
The Vice President Brand Creative of Lifetime Marketing will lead a team of creatives to develop break out, buzz-worthy creative and help set and maintain the vision of the brand. This creative must be a self-starter who can articulate concepts effectively, lead a team, take risks and pivot in an ever-changing creative environment. Must be a proven leader and a highly collaborative professional with a passion to learn and grow professionally.
MORE ABOUT WHAT YOU'LL DO:
Vice President Brand Creative Lifetime Marketing:
• Will be the second in command of the Lifetime creative team reporting into the Managing Creative Director of LT.
• Manage the creative team on a daily basis and establish clear developmental growth tracks for all team members.
• Mentor and guide team members in order to foster the best creative ideas.
• Work closely with MCD to develop and articulate brand vision.
• Provide clear consistent creative feedback to team members based on brand vision.
• Create high concept, impactful, creative campaigns that get people talking.
• Conceptualize, create and brainstorm on a daily basis with team.
• Work closely with team members including, print, social, research and strategy to ensure all creative articulates our decided upon vision.
• Adopt tone and content with each campaign for various platforms understanding that one size fits doesn't fit all creative.
• Must have a strong voice in creative meetings, provide a point of view and openly share and collaborate with others.
• Become an integral part of a team of creatives whose goal is to push beyond what's expected for Lifetime by continually elevating the brand on linear, digital and social platforms.
• Work closely with Ad Sales, and Production on short form video projects.
• Drive creative direction of all short form video.
• Drive creative direction for all Ad Sales marketing tapes.
• Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, Digital Media, or a related field
• Minimum 15 years relevant work experience
• Extensive knowledge of entertainment, and culture.
• Interest in history and passion for how it can be reflected in modern culture
• Experience and proficiency in desk top editing
• Coverage of weekly programming and across weekends
• Innovative and creative thinker
• Extremely organized
• Proactive, positive, reliable, incredibly dedicated, with tremendous follow-through
• Passionate about entertainment and TV conversations
• Detail and deadline oriented
• Strong knowledge and interest in entertainment and cable and streaming services
THAT SOMETHING EXTRA:\nIf you've read this far, you're likely a great fit for us…and maybe you're fluent in sign language, have studied the circus arts or are currently writing a screenplay. If you have a special skill or backstory that might directly or indirectly help you succeed in this role, we'd love to hear about it in your cover letter.
'THE DIVISON'S STORY
Creative Marketing is more than just a team of specialist creatives. We are a quirky, diverse collective of tattooed collaborators and boundary-breakers. Known for pushing the limits of brave storytelling, we strive to develop fresh, distinctive ideas and award-winning campaigns that inspire loyalty and love for A&E, HISTORY and Lifetime. You see a twisted challenge in joining our creative rant sessions while maintaining your own point of view, and you aren't shy about sharing your more ''out there'' ideas that will bring in new audiences.