Summer Intern - Production Finance
A+E NetworksLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Unpaid Internship
Summer Internship 2019- A E Studios Production Finance (Los Angeles)
THE ROLE: Summer Internship 2019- A E Studios Production Finance (Los Angeles)
We currently have an exciting Summer Intern position available for the right candidate to spend the summer learning how a production finance office operates and getting the exposure and insight to the daily financial operations of our productions.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
• Familiarity and foundational exposure to Finance Accounting
• Exposure to Production Finance Accounting
• Create proper analysis for TV expenditures and populating historical analysis to support finance team
• Interact in a high functioning office among a diverse group of colleagues
• Rising junior or senior student currently enrolled at an accredited college/university and legally eligible to work in the U.S. may apply.
• Knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and social media are strongly preferred
• Business appropriate in verbal and written communication skills
THAT SOMETHING EXTRA:
If you've read this far, you're likely a great fit for us…and maybe you're fluent in sign language, have studied the circus arts or are currently writing a screenplay. If you have a special skill or backstory that might directly or indirectly help you succeed in this role, we'd love to hear about it in your cover letter.
THE DIVISON'S STORY
Most people don't realize the importance of the Finance department in keeping our business operating without hitches and delays. That's probably because we oversee many of the more quietly glamorous, back-office functions that drive our bottom line. We not only forecast, build and manage budgets, we also collect and analyze important data that helps leadership make the best decisions. All of this sounds exciting to you because you love numbers and spreadsheets, and especially love great entertainment.