Summer Intern - Lifetime Creative Marketing
A+E NetworksNew York, NY
Full Time Unpaid Internship
Creative Marketing is more than just a team of specialist creatives. We are a quirky, diverse collective of tattooed collaborators and boundary-breakers. Known for pushing the limits of brave storytelling, we strive to develop fresh, distinctive ideas and award-winning campaigns that inspire loyalty and love for A&E, HISTORY and Lifetime. You see a twisted challenge in joining our creative rant sessions while maintaining your own point of view, and you aren't shy about sharing your more ''out there'' ideas that will bring in new audiences.
We currently have an opportunity for an intern for a candidate who has a passion for television entertainment, social media and an understanding of marketing. The role will assist the creative directors in the creation of weekly campaigns for the network and to gain practical understanding of the role of marketing
MORE ABOUT WHAT YOU'LL DO:
The successful candidate will possess the following:
• Prep content for edits
• Promo 101- will learn how to create an amazing trailer
• Research outside content to help generate ideas for creative team
• Assist producers with weekly assignments such as show screening for soundbites and shots in order to great a campaign
YOUR STORY: [ BEHAVIORS]
• Rising junior, senior student currently enrolled at an accredited college/university and legally eligible to work in the U.S. may apply.
• Knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and social media are strongly preferred
• Knowledge of Office suite, social media and a passion for television and the Lifetime brand preferred
• Script writing and production skills preferred