Summer Intern - Branded Content
A+E NetworksLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Unpaid Internship
2018 Summer Interns- Branded Content (The Build)
As an intern in the Branded Content department, you'll cultivate your talents and grow your office skills. The Branded Content intern will gain valuable hands-on experience in brand strategy and conceptualizing multiplatform sponsored entertainment and branded partnerships across all A E brands. Responsibilities will include:
• Familiarizing yourself with A E brands and talent to be comfortable brainstorming concepts for various partnership opportunities
• Working closely with the team in all aspects of branded content development, project management and sales
• Assisting in collecting information and assets to produce proposals and presentations
• Assisting in maintaining and updating department documents
• Participating in relevant department meetings and calls Qualification Requirements Junior, senior or graduate students who are currently enrolled at an accredited college/university and legally eligible to work in the U.S. may apply. Should an opportunity be extended to you, you will be required to submit verification of your legal right to work in the U.S. at the time of your arrival. Student must have a demonstrated interest in the industry and/or specific area of interest (i.e., marketing), as exemplified through past work experience, internships and/or major course of study and preferably a GPA of 3.0 or higher.
Company Overview: A E Networks®, LLC. is an award-winning, global media content company offering consumers a diverse communications environment ranging from television networks to websites, gaming, watch apps and educational software as well as SVOD products, including first-to-market Apps such as HISTORY Vault and Lifetime Movie Club. A E Networks is comprised of A&E®, Lifetime®, History®, LMN®, FYI™, VICELAND, H2™, A E Studios™, History en Espanol™, Crime Investigation™, Military History™, Lifetime Real Women®, A&E IndieFilms®, A E Networks International®, A E Networks Digital® and A E Networks Consumer Products™. A E Networks channels and branded programming reach more than 335 million households in over 200 territories and 39 languages. A E Networks, LLC. is a joint venture of Disney-ABC Television Group and Hearst Corporation. A E Networks is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans.