Sr. Level Designer / Animator
A+E NetworksNew York, NY
Full Time Job
THE ROLE: Sr. Level Designer/Animator - **Midtown NYC
A E Networks Marketing & Creative is looking for a Sr. Level 2d/3d Motion Designer/Animator to join our growing team.
MORE ABOUT WHAT YOU'LL DO:
The ideal person will be creative, conceptual and innovative and have a versatile, collaborative approach to the design process. Create compelling, fresh design ideas and typography solutions that will help brand our Networks. You will need to be a self-starter, able to problem solve both technical and creative challenges, with the ability to find and explore solutions as the project progresses. Demonstrate a variety of creative styles and methodologies with proven credentials in developing bold and original design. Looking for a creative who will take ownership for the projects they work on, and have a productive and positive attitude with clients and fellow design team members. You are comfortable working under tight deadlines, and are extremely organized with project files, and adept in sharing projects/toolkits with fellow designers.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN:
On our team, you will have the opportunity to create great content. You will have exposure to all the inner workings of what it takes to get our content out the door and on the eyes of the world. Collaborate with Programming, Scheduling, and Legal to name just a few of the stakeholders in our organization. You will challenge your creative spirit as we embrace the technological advances to producing and delivering award winning content and sharing globally.
YOUR STORY: [ BEHAVIORS] (what you need to have)
Must have minimum of 5 years experience at Sr. level design with a refined eye for design, and demonstrated command of the following skill set:
• Extensive knowledge of Adobe After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator, Cinema 4D.
• Advanced creative and technical capabilities in compositing and visual effects using both AE & C4D solutions.
• Must be able to take design project from concept to completion.
• Adept at broadcast design, branding, on-air and off-air design conventions and post-production process.
• Must organize personal workflow so projects are easily passed between colleagues.
• Technically knowledgeable and savvy in a broadcast and digital environment.
• Constant development of skills and exploration of new creative techniques.
• Able to communicate creative ideas within a collaborative environment.
Please send resume and link to your reel.