Sr. Coordinator, Production
A+E NetworksNew York, NY
Full Time Job
THE ROLE: Sr. Production and Operations Coordinator, Original Shortform
The Sr. Production and Operations Coordinator will manage our third-party licensing process and tracks rights for all internally produced short form, assists in the on-boarding of new project employees, maintains Airtable and Slack accounts, and performs standard administrative duties. Additionally, the role will assist the production management team with logistics and recordkeeping, support producers with research, asset sourcing, and deliverables as well as perform various production-related tasks
MORE ABOUT WHAT YOU'LL DO:
Sr. Production and Operations Coordinator, Original Shortform Description:
• Assist Line Producer, VP and production management team with project employee on-boarding and tracking.
• Oversee paper deliverables and act as point person for internal producers with questions on rights for shortform.
• Coordinate delivery with outside producers including the securing of programming ID's and rights clearances.
• Maintain the Original Shortform AirtTable and represent internal shortform producers with Airtable reps for upcoming Airtable launches/updates.
• 3rd party licensing & SF delivery moving into the master base.
• Deleting empty rows, keeping project data up to date. This keeps the base looking presentable to outside teams on the front facing dashboard.
• Creating live links for outside teams.
• Lead the asset gathering for an Airtable database of all company shortform.
• Maintain monthly Getty Image reports.
• Manage the Original Shortform Slack account and Storyblocks account; creating or deleting accounts when necessary.
• Assist producers with research and asset sourcing including researching topics, searching for archival/stock footage and photos.
• Assist producers with show deliverables and metadata.
• Coordinate development efforts, including participating in brainstorms and taking detailed notes.
• Support producers and production management team while on set.
• Various production related tasks and standard admin duties (scheduling, note-taking, handling meeting logistics).
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN:
This role with A E's internal short-from production team offers a great opportunity to gain exposure to the business of video production and monetization. Learn about emerging digital platforms while working with multiple brands and creative departments across A E Networks.
YOUR STORY: [ BEHAVIORS] (what you need to have)
• BA/BS Degree
• 2-3 years experience in a coordinator or administrative position (internships experience applies)
• Experience and interest in fields of entertainment, digital media, video production, or film/television
• Strong time management and multi-tasking skills needed and must be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
• Detailed-oriented and extremely organized
• Knowledge or experience in spreadsheet and database applications like Airtable, Excel, and Google Sheets
• Must have the ability to work independently, efficiently, and be able to meet deadlines under strict time constraints
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Must be able to handle confidential information
THAT SOMETHING EXTRA:\nIf you've read this far, you're likely a great fit for us…and maybe you're fluent in sign language, have studied the circus arts or are currently writing a screenplay. If you have a special skill or backstory that might directly or indirectly help you succeed in this role, we'd love to hear about it in your cover letter.
''THE DIVISION'S STORY
Were you the first kid on your block to get a PlayStation? Did you foresee the day when movies could be filmed on a phone and TV shows could be viewed on a wristwatch? The Digital team is made up of just such visionaries and early adaptors. We dream up new ideas for gaming, apps, and SVOD initiatives and generate engaging online content for our owned and operated websites. But if all that tech talk makes you glaze over, there's always 45th & Dean, our in-house digital content storytelling hub. It's a collective of talented writers, editors, motion graphics artists and producers who create content across all social media platforms as well as support our Ad Sales and Distribution teams. Our Editorial function, shared with Marketing, brings the voice, taste, and energy that brings our brands to life beyond linear.