Senior Manager, Digital Research and Advanced Analytics
A+E NetworksNew York, NY
Full Time Job
A E Networks is seeking a Senior Manager of Digital Research and Advanced Analytics. This position will have two main areas of responsibility. The first is to oversee and coordinate research efforts for a Digital portfolio, including websites, mobile apps and OTT apps across A&E, FYI, HISTORY, LIFETIME, LMN, BIOGRAPHY and emerging digital brands. An additional area of focus will be the application of sophisticated data techniques across all forms of video to optimize client campaigns and drive results.
In both cases, the goal is to work within a team charged with leveraging data to drive revenue growth while advocating for industry-wide innovation in the digital/TV and cross-platform measurement spaces. This will include utilizing advance targeting techniques applications for television and cross-platform optimization as well as deploying state-of-the-art attribution methods to demonstrate effectiveness.
A E Networks delivers more than 1 billion video views annually across digital platforms, and is seeing significant growth in Over-the-Top/Connected Device viewing.
Key roles and responsibilities:
• Drive revenue growth by coordinating the Digital Ad Sales Research team efforts, including KPI reporting, audience profiling, competitive positioning, RFP responses, sales collateral and ad effectiveness research
• A key member of team driving the relationship with syndicated digital data providers including Nielsen Online & ComScore, ensuring that A E is properly represented in the marketplace, monitoring competitive rankings, and collaborating with vendors as their products evolve
• Educate internal stakeholders about trends in the Digital and Cross-platform video space (consumer insights, shifts in online advertising, the evolution of measurement, etc.), delivering strategic recommendations that fuel data-driven decision making, and a forward-thinking digital investment strategy
• Leverage Social Media listening, monitoring and optimization tools to support sales activities
• Manage projects for client campaigns that leverage optimization and delivery of advanced/strategic targets across linear TV and cross-platform video platforms
• Manage Attribution projects for client campaigns across all forms of TV and digital video platforms
• Bachelor's degree (MBA or Masters degree in a quantitative discipline preferred)
• 5-8 years Digital Research experience, with a knowledge of Television research preferred
• In-depth knowledge of ComScore & Nielsen Online syndicated product suites (VideoMetrix, VCE, VME, Planmetrix, VideoCensus, OCR/DAR, DPR/DCR, @Plan)
• Extensive experience with app analytics across both mobile apps (iOS, Android) and connected device apps (Amazon Fire TV, Apple TV, Chromecast, Playstation, Roku, Xbox)
Educational Requirements TBD Other Skills and Knowledge TBD Company Overview: TBD