Senior Analyst, Compensation
A+E NetworksNew York, NY
Full Time Job
THE ROLE: Senior Analyst, Compensation
The Sr. Analyst, Compensation role reports to the Sr. Director of Total Rewards and helps manage the communication, design, implementation, and administration of A E Network's compensation programs, including job evaluations, salary surveys, merit planning and annual incentives.
MORE ABOUT WHAT YOU'LL DO:
• Conduct job evaluations and provide recommendations to People Partners.
• Participate in annual salary surveys and review and update salary grades as necessary.
• Monitor and review executive contracts renewals, newly executed contracts, and execute payments accordingly.
• Update participant list and award amounts for the Long Term Incentive Plan, and create and distribute annual grant agreements.
• Set up configuration, conduct testing, and manage the administration of global year-end compensation processes on the Workday platform (merit and annual incentive awards).
• Manage the creation and distribution of year-end Rewards Statements.
• Maintain and audit business processes, incentive targets, incentive payout rules, and job profiles.
• Create ad-hoc reports, compensation modeling, and analysis as necessary.
• Work on miscellaneous compensation and People Team projects e.g. the rollout of Performance Management in Workday.
• Collaborate with HRIS Administrator and/or other People Team members to improve HR processes.
YOUR STORY: [ BEHAVIORS] (what you need to have)
• Bachelor's Degree
• Minimum of 4 years compensation experience preferably within a media environment
• Strong project management skills in order to proactively manage deadlines and organize and prioritize deliverables.
• Solutions oriented with the ability to interact on a consultative basis with People Partners, managers, and employees at all levels.
• Ability to work independently, and initiative to handle increasing responsibility over time
• Work well in a team environment and be willing to pitch in and help with HR projects
• Excellent interpersonal skills with a sensitivity to confidentiality
• Strong Excel skills
• Hands-on knowledge of Workday
• Knowledge of government regulations, FLSA, minimum wages etc.
THAT SOMETHING EXTRA:\nIf you've read this far, you're likely a great fit for us…and maybe you're fluent in sign language, have studied the circus arts or are currently writing a screenplay. If you have a special skill or backstory that might directly or indirectly help you succeed in this role, we'd love to hear about it in your cover letter.
''THE DIVISION'S STORY Our People Team is aptly named. We're all about ''people'' and all about ''team'' - and all in the service of outcomes. Whether we're helping to structure an organization, fill a key role, forecast new capabilities, align teams or grow leaders at all levels, we are all about results. We do the right thing even when it's hard, help others have tough conversations, and we're thrilled to support the growth of this amazing company. As People Partners to the business, we are trusted advisors who collaborate closely with our People Specialists to deliver smart solutions to tough organizational, process and people challenges. As a creative company, we're all about talent. We're the ones who find them, grow them and keep them!