Production Manager, Lifetime Marketing
A+E NetworksNew York, NY
Full Time Job
THE ROLE: Production Manager, Lifetime Marketing
A+E Networks is looking for a Production Manager to join our Marketing Department for the Lifetime brand.
The Production Manager is strong leader who is skilled in the production of marketing content across all platforms. You will define, scope and own projects from pitch to delivery and will be responsible for project budget oversight, campaign planning, and managing timelines to bring about successful completion of projects. You will be required to have a high attention to detail with a can- do attitude. Finally, you'll be exposed to various A+E departments and stakeholders to learn the goals, needs and direction so you can become a trusted partner.
MORE ABOUT WHAT YOU'LL DO:
• Manage creative development for series, movies, and brand launch assets including live-action/photo shoots, short-form, key art, and digital.
• Partner with creative team to develop and build projects from concept to delivery.
• Support creative directors on Lifetime in day-to-day campaign management and creative approvals .
• Oversee post production on assigned projects, build calendars, set budget, and manage creative approvals.
• Support Brand Partnership production as necessary
• Facilitate and maintain external creative vendor and agency projects & relationships .
• Ensure Legal & S&P approval across projects for Lifetime.
• Handle budget planning and execution for specific campaigns.
• Bachelor's degree in communications, film, television or related field
• Minimum of 5 years working in a fast-paced, highly collaborative team, with demonstrated experience in project management
• Expert knowledge of design/video/graphics production from concept through completion
• Working knowledge of print/photography/digital/live action production
• Strong organizational skills, ability to manage multiple projects, working under tight deadlines and pressure are necessary to succeed in this role
• Strong communication across divisions on production related shoot/projects from start of creative process through final delivery.
• Agency or in-house creative team experience
• Flexible with different working structure and levels per project
• Strong budget management experience
• Experience managing junior staff members
• Excellent attention to detail
• Collaborative and team-oriented approach
THAT SOMETHING EXTRA:\nIf you've read this far, you're likely a great fit for us…and maybe you're fluent in sign language, have studied the circus arts or are currently writing a screenplay. If you have a special skill or backstory that might directly or indirectly help you succeed in this role, we'd love to hear about it in your cover letter.
THE DIVISON'S STORY
Creative Marketing is more than just a team of specialist creatives. We are a quirky, diverse collective of tattooed collaborators and boundary-breakers. Known for pushing the limits of brave storytelling, we strive to develop fresh, distinctive ideas and award-winning campaigns that inspire loyalty and love for A&E, HISTORY and Lifetime. You see a twisted challenge in joining our creative rant sessions while maintaining your own point of view, and you aren't shy about sharing your more ''out there'' ideas that will bring in new audiences.