A+E NetworksNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Production Coordinator – A E Networks Lifetime (Temporary)
The Role: Production Coordinator – A E Networks Lifetime (Temporary)
The Partnership's Production Coordinator will play a key role in a department where creativity and commerce come together. You'll be a brand representative for Lifetime and at times other A E brands helping to drive revenue and audience awareness across multiple platforms. This is a temporary, non-staff, position.
We're seeking a highly motivated individual to join our Partnerships Production team. The ideal candidate will be naturally collaborative and curious. They'll know how to get things done, through both formal and informal channels. They must demonstrate accountability and delivery of consistent results on a daily basis.
Working for a world-class entertainment company you must possess organizational skills which go to 11, the ability to multi-task and a no-fear approach of communicating with others. You know what it is to be a team player. You have strong willingness to embrace and learn new technology. We want candidates who will learn from their mistakes and seek continuous improvement for self-development and growth.
We encourage candidates who apply to include special capabilities and skill-sets, including leadership examples of self and others.
More About What You'll Do:
Production Coordinator – A E Networks Lifetime (Temporary):
• Create and manage all internal and client timelines
• Correspond with outside vendors
• Coordinate a timeline that works for both A E producer, vendor, client and also accommodates ample time for a delivery to Stamford (for air) or social.
• For custom shoots, coordinate asset delivery to landing pads with Production Media Operations Team
• Coordinate load requests of incoming footage and transcodes from vendors.
• Create logs and slates using OAP and coordinate sending logs/slates to internal and external edits in timely manner
• Handle correspondence with partnerships – manage communication, send on scripts and notes on all elements
• Manage digital assets (Review, Final, and Franchise folders) and keep track of all final cuts.
• Collaborate with integrated platform teams (social) and know best practices
• Send Airtable Load requests to Production Operations for loading, screening, etc.
• Deliver all final assets either through DFO (On-Air) or SFFBA (Online)
• Help with research and coordinating with vendors on shoot planning where needed
• Assist on set for shoots where needed
• Build the monthly expense report
• Attend weekly Partnerships Team and Ad-Sales production meetings
• Familiarize yourself with legal guardrails and attend the weekly legal meeting
• Check all AirTable requests that come in
• Help concept / brainstorm /write up ideas for RFPs when applicable
• Create, manage and deliver all turnkey brand bridges, billboards, tags and CIs.
• Record and direct billboard/tag taglines with VO artist
• Review Airtable for tune-in days/times and taglines
Programs to know/learn:
• Citrix (Server that holds OAP and MediaPulse)
What You'll Learn:
On our team, you'll have the opportunity to put all your creativity and love of history to work in a supportive environment with a likeminded people. You'll learn that all ideas are welcome on our collaborative team.
• Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, Digital Media, or a related field
• Minimum two (2) years relevant work experience
• Extensive knowledge of entertainment, social trends and internet culture.
• Experience and proficiency in video production
• Experience with digital media files and management
• Coverage of weekly programming and across weekends
• Innovative and creative thinker
• Strong editorial discretion
• Extremely organized
• Proactive, positive, reliable, incredibly dedicated, with tremendous follow-through
• Passionate about entertainment and TV conversations
• Detail and deadline oriented
• Some previous experience working in marketing and brand promotion preferred
THE DIVISION'S STORY
Were you the first kid on your block to get a PlayStation? Did you foresee the day when movies could be filmed on a phone and TV shows could be viewed on a wristwatch? The Digital team is made up of just such visionaries and early adaptors. We dream up new ideas for gaming, apps, and SVOD initiatives and generate engaging online content for our owned and operated websites. But if all that tech talk makes you glaze over, there's always 45th & Dean, our in-house digital content storytelling hub. It's a collective of talented writers, editors, motion graphics artists and producers who create content across all social media platforms as well as support our Ad Sales and Distribution teams. Our Editorial function, shared with Marketing, brings the voice, taste, and energy that brings our brands to life beyond linear.