A+E NetworksNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Production Coordinator, A&E Scheduling (Temporary)
THE ROLE: Production Coordinator, A&E Scheduling - Enhanced Content (Temporary)
The Production Coordinator will support the in-house production team with all aspects of pre-production, production and post- production of long and short form programs for the network.
MORE ABOUT WHAT YOU'LL DO:
Production Coordinator, A&E Scheduling - Enhanced Content (Temporary):
• Research, fact check, pull, screen, log and archive episodes from AEN Archive Library.
• Support Supervising Producer and staff in pre/post production.
• Interact with Stamford Production and library support on screeners, logs, and delivery of new episodes for air.
• Liaison with archive and photo houses; License new material.
• Update and organize roll-out schedules, shot lists, music cue sheets and Rights Bibles.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN:
On our team, you'll be part of a very supportive, inclusive, and creative team. You'll learn all aspects of production as well scheduling strategies. You will also have the opportunity to bring any creative ideas to the table on our collaborative team.
• Bachelor's Degree in Communications, television production, or a related field.
• Minimum two (2) years relevant work experience.
• Strong Skills in word & Excel.
• Exceptional organizational skills, detail and deadline oriented.
• Innovative and creative thinker.
• Proactive, positive, reliable, incredibly dedicated, with tremendous follow-through.