Manager, Marketing Production
A+E NetworksNew York, NY
Full Time Job
THE ROLE: Manager, Marketing Production, A&E
A E Networks is looking for a Manager, Marketing Production to join our on-air promotions department with A&E. The Manager, Marketing Production is a strong leader who is skilled in the production of marketing content across all platforms. You will be responsible for budget oversight, project planning, and managing timelines to bring about successful completion of projects.
MORE ABOUT WHAT YOU'LL DO:
• Lead production on all deliverables across A&E
• Coordinate and manage workloads of producers and relevant freelancers including balancing projects based on priority and timelines across all projects
• Facilitate and maintain external creative vendor and agency projects & relationships
• Support creative directors on A&E in long-term campaign planning and tracking, project oversight, and management of creative approvals
• Manage various off-air paid campaign timelines and deliverables alongside consumer marketing
• Ensure Legal & S&P approval across all projects for A&E
• Handle budget planning and execution
• Support with restructuring of projects and improve workflow for creative production teams for maximum efficiency and clarity
• Oversee and collaborate with team coordinator
• Manage and organize music and footage licensing
• Oversee utilization and scheduling of producers in edit rooms
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN:
The Manager, Marketing Production is required to have a high attention to detail with a can- do attitude. You'll have the opportunity to produce innovative campaigns alongside the creative team. You'll be critical to the communication between creative teams and all relevant departments. You'll be asked to challenge our processes to adapt to an ever-changing landscape. Finally, you'll be exposed to various A E departments and stakeholders to learn the goals, needs and direction so you can become a trusted partner.
• Bachelor's degree in communications, film, television or related field
• Minimum of 5 years working in a fast-paced, highly collaborative team, with demonstrated experience in project management
• Expert knowledge of design/video/graphics production from concept through completion.
• Working knowledge of print/photography/digital/live action production
• Strong organizational skills, ability to manage multiple projects, working under tight deadlines and pressure are necessary to succeed in this role
• Agency or in-house creative team experience
• Strong budget management experience
• Experience managing junior staff members
• Excellent attention to detail and strong communication
• Collaborative and team oriented approach
THAT SOMETHING EXTRA:\nIf you've read this far, you're likely a great fit for us…and maybe you're fluent in sign language, have studied the circus arts or are currently writing a screenplay. If you have a special skill or backstory that might directly or indirectly help you succeed in this role, we'd love to hear about it in your cover letter.
''THE DIVISON'S STORY
Creative Marketing is more than just a team of specialist creatives. We are a quirky, diverse collective of tattooed collaborators and boundary-breakers. Known for pushing the limits of brave storytelling, we strive to develop fresh, distinctive ideas and award-winning campaigns that inspire loyalty and love for A&E, HISTORY and Lifetime. You see a twisted challenge in joining our creative rant sessions while maintaining your own point of view, and you aren't shy about sharing your more ''out there'' ideas that will bring in new audiences.