Manager Growth Marketing
A+E NetworksNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 8/2/2021 11:38:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Manager Growth Marketing jobs in New York-NY
Search all Manager Growth Marketing postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Manager Growth Marketing?
Full Time Job
''THE DIVISION STORY: Creative Marketing is more than just a team of specialist creatives. We are a quirky, diverse collective of tattooed collaborators and boundary-breakers. Known for pushing the limits of brave storytelling, we strive to develop fresh, distinctive ideas and award-winning campaigns that inspire loyalty and love for A&E, HISTORY and Lifetime. You see a twisted challenge in joining our creative rant sessions while maintaining your own point of view, and you aren't shy about sharing your more ''out there'' ideas that will bring in new audiences.
THE ROLE: Manager Growth Marketing
A+E Networks is seeking an ambitious, data-driven, goal-oriented digital marketer to drive growth in A+E's Digital business by acquiring and retaining OTT, mobile, and website video viewers; and build audience affinity and engagement across all platforms (Linear and Digital) through A+E's email and push notification programs. With a specific focus on A&E, HISTORY, and Lifetime brands this individual will report into the Director Growth Marketing.
MORE ABOUT WHAT YOU'LL DO:
Manager Growth Marketing
• Leverage owned, earned, and paid opportunities to grow the audience to A+E Networks' Digital TV Everywhere products.
• Manage, implement, and report on digital campaigns by collaborating with designers, producers and external media agencies.
• Review of vendor SEM and SEO recommendations to determine quality and alignment with business goals. Work on strategy, copy, and analysis holding the agencies accountable to performance.
• Implement and report on push notification acquisition and communication strategy.
• Strategize and implement app store optimization (ASO) copy and creative strategy to acquire mobile viewers.
• Work closely with internal stakeholders to ensure support of Digital priorities.
• Maintain relationships with external partners & platforms to identify key promotional opportunities for priority shows.
• Create and maintain reports from various data sources including analytics platforms and internal 3rd party databases.
• Develop and maintain PowerPoint presentations evaluating campaigns.
• Identify ways to leverage consumer shift to OTT.
• Implement and oversee email communications program, including strategic programming and prioritization, campaign approach, messaging strategy, creative briefing, testing, and audience decisions of high-quality, business-driving, on-brand, and on-time campaigns.
• Build a deeper relationship with our customers through the email channel to drive linear tune-in and additional ancillary company goals.
• Point of contact for all internal email requests.
• Oversee the process for requesting, scheduling, and delivering assets for email communication, collaborating with the Consumer Marketing Creative team.
• Partner with the CRM team to develop a rigorous testing and execution strategy to continually optimize the email marketing program.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN:
On our team, you'll have the opportunity to hone your data driven marketing skills. You will collaborate across divisions and grow as a digital marketer.
YOUR STORY: [+BEHAVIORS] (what you need to have)
• Seeking someone with a passion for digital media and emerging online technologies.
• Experience with direct response digital marketing preferred.
• Strong attention to detail and copy-editing skills.
• Ability to multi-task and work in a multifaceted team environment.
• Exceptional organizational skills.
• Working knowledge Microsoft Office – namely Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Education: BA or BS majoring in Business, Marketing, Computer Science, Communications, Economics preferred.
• Outstanding interpersonal and communications skills.