Manager, Ad Sales: The Build
A+E NetworksNew York, NY
Full Time Job
• Manage the execution of partnerships (production timelines, asset delivery, creative review process, and implementation)
• Complete formal execution briefs and kickoffs with all internal groups including: on-air marketing/digital production site teams/social team/ scheduling/programming.
• Foster regular communication with clients and agencies to collaborate on program implementation and report status
• Responsible for providing/maintaining budgets with internal production team and partnership budget manager
• Work with Sales team, Partnerships Coordinator, Ad Operations, Social teams and Traffic to schedule partnership elements
• Responsible for case study development (video or white sheet or PowerPoint presentation) and upload into custom show Qualification
-Advanced skills in PowerPoint and Excel. Excellent writing and presentation skills, strong knowledge of cable industry, project management track record. Skills in diplomacy required.
- Minimum 2 years experience in media sales, marketing, or cable system management.
- Minimum of 3 years focused sales marketing experience, in-depth understanding of competitive analysis, advertising programs, marketing research; and project management & development.
- Minimum of 1 year digital selling and/or marketing and project management experience required.
- 3-5 total years experience required.
- Ad agency experience a plus
- Bachelors Marketing, Business or Communications Educational Requirements TBD Other Skills and Knowledge TBD Company Overview: TBD