Integrated Sales Planner
A+E NetworksLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
THE ROLE: Integrated Sales Planner
Currently, A E is looking for an Integrated Sales Planner. This position will assist sales staff in their efforts to maximize the advertising revenue for A E Networks by creating plans and integrated proposals, stewarding accounts and supporting the Account Executives in presentations of proposals and deal inventory management.
MORE ABOUT WHAT YOU'LL DO:
Integrated Sales Planner:
• Build TV plans in WideOrbit and Digital plans in Operative
• Steward plans to ensure delivery meets agreed upon guarantees
• Work closely with Account Executives to develop business solutions strategy for advertisers
• Develop strong relationships with agencies and advertisers
• Present programming and business solution opportunities to agencies and advertisers
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN:
On our team, you will learn to be a business solutions partner focused on helping advertisers evolve their business for the next wave of success. You will have the opportunity to assist in the full sales cycle from business solution conception to campaign completion. As technology evolves, so will your education of industry trends and offerings. You will be collaborating with various A E Networks departments and offices across the country on a daily basis. You will learn to develop and maintain strong working relationships with both agency contacts and advertiser contacts to ensure a clear two-way pipeline of communication and trust.
• Bachelor's Degree
• The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2 years advertising or sales research experience. In addition, we are seeking an individual that possess the following:
• Knowledge of media terminology and marketing concepts.
• Strong communication and presentation skills.
• Ability to be a team player
THAT SOMETHING EXTRA:
If you've read this far, you're likely a great fit for us…and maybe you're fluent in sign language, have studied the circus arts or are currently writing a screenplay. If you have a special skill or backstory that might directly or indirectly help you succeed in this role, we'd love to hear about it in your cover letter.
THE DIVISION'S STORY More than a century after P.T. Barnum, Ad Sales has proven that the entertainment business has changed and money is made when honesty, business acumen and industry knowledge come together to solve clients' problems. As the biggest breadwinner for the company, we are continually searching for way to bring new dollars into the fold. Driven by strong creative and rooted in data and strategy, we provide advertisers with the valuable exposure they need in the specific markets they want to reach. So if you've got an aptitude for data and planning as well as a salesperson's drive, we'd like you under our big top. Extra points if you can juggle.