Executive Assistant, Lifetime Movies
A+E NetworksLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
The Executive Assistant will support multiple programming executives with general administrative duties as well as occasional creative tasks. The candidate must be extremely organized, possess a knowledge of standard industry phone and scheduling etiquette, and be a self-starter who enjoys working in a fast-paced, high-volume work environment. The ideal candidate will need to be able to multi-task, have strong communication skills, impeccable follow-through and the ability to be self-motivated.
• Scheduling meetings and managing calendars
• Booking travel
• Preparing expense reports
• Answering calls
• Maintain and organize grids and databases, including files, scripts, submissions and production assets.
• Coordinate deliverables for projects in development and production
• Script Coverage
• Watching dailies for projects that are shooting
• Brainstorm for upcoming projects
• 1-2 years' administrative experience
• Entertainment and/or agency experience
• B.A./B.S. degree
• Ability to multitask
• Good communication skills
• Added plus is a knowledge of basic production procedures and terms
THAT SOMETHING EXTRA:\nIf you've read this far, you're likely a great fit for us…and maybe you're fluent in sign language, have studied the circus arts or are currently writing a screenplay. If you have a special skill or backstory that might directly or indirectly help you succeed in this role, we'd love to hear about it in your cover letter.
'THE DIVISION'S STORY A E Networks is not in the television business. It's in the storytelling business. Our job is to bring consumers new ways to experience those stories. We get up every day excited to discover new talent, narratives and characters, and live for any chance to shepherd a great idea through development to air.