A+E NetworksStamford, CT
Full Time Job
The purpose of this position is to coordinate all scheduling needs on behalf of the Content Distribution Services team. Responsibilities will include timely distribution of program content to all enterprise endpoints including, but not limited to, Video-On-Demand, EST, SVOD, International Fulfillment, International Program Sales, Mobile, Ad-Sales, and our owned and operated sites/watch apps.
- Ensure accuracy of library and primetime content for A E's programming department.
- Update long form records with revisions when necessary.
- Coordinate Download-to-Own (DTO) and SVOD (Hulu and Amazon) content for the Consumer Products team.
- Schedule International content for both broadcast and non-broadcast through Ceiton.
- Facilitate screener requests for Media Informational Services (MIS) through MediaSilo and create daily ''check in'' reports.
- Manage requests for promotional material from the Marketing, Ad Sales, and Distribution teams.
- Generate C3 reports through the Multiplatform Schedule.
- Coordinate source acquisitions for International and MIS, as well as acquire TVE masters from Home Video.
- Schedule Shortform media content.
College degree preferred. Experience in Post Production a plus. Ideal candidate has strong organization skills,
is detail oriented, and possesses excellent communication skills. The person must be a team player and able to multi task. Proficiency with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Outlook, Xytech/MediaPulse and The Platform encouraged.
Qualification Requirements TBD Educational Requirements TBD Other Skills and Knowledge TBD Company Overview: TBD