Coordinator Production Operations
A+E NetworksNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Coordinator Production Operations (Temporary assignment)
Production Coordinator, Production Operations is part of the Production Management vertical with specific oversight of onsite production events for the Commons and any other campus activity as well as support the production needs of A E Networks inhouse production department. This position requires logistical and scheduling skills, as well as audio/video technical proficiency.
Coordinating for Common events requires partnering with Corporate Communications and liaising with internal and external clients. Organizing the AV elements within a ''show'', meeting technical deadlines and booking technical personnel.
Ideal candidate to support A E Networks in house production dept. requires strong understanding of multi-camera studio, control room, field and post production. Must be knowledgeable of all production positions to competitively crew for both studio and field productions. Working knowledge to create and distribute call sheets and production schedules and arrange travel for cast and crew is required.
1) Department administrative responsibilities to Director Production Management and VP Production Operations. 30%
2) Production Manage all Commons events, liaise with internal and external clients, partner with Corporate Communication, book technical crew, cover essential crew roles as needed during live events (AD, stage manager, TD) 50%
3) Track and submit invoices and POs for Production Operations.
4) Prepare and submit monthly T&E reports for dept management. As needed.
5) Track employee time off / manage calendars. As needed.
6) Staff and Project Employee Work Day review and approval. 10%.
7) Support various Production project needs: manage calendars, build and distribute call sheets, manage Studio 7E shoots as production management/operations representative, handle security registration, book catering, handle talent, etc. As needed.
BA / BS degree in Media or Communications
Knowledge of all computer business applications, fundamental production workflow, live event equipment knowledge Knowledge of production and post production workflows and related systems
Fundamental production experience and knowledge, 5-7 years
Educational Requirements TBD Other Skills and Knowledge TBD
A E Networks, LLC. is a joint venture of Disney-ABC Television Group and Hearst Corporation.
A E Networks is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
Please note project assignment associates are engaged to provide service to A E Networks on a temporary basis in connection with a specific project. Project assignment associates are hired and employed through a third party vendor with a duration/tenure of no longer than eighteen (18) months.