A+E NetworksNew York, NY
Full Time Job
THE ROLE: Associate Producer, Enhanced Content (Lifetime & Lifetime Movies)
The Associate Producer Enhanced Content serves as a key partner to the Programming Strategy, Scheduling and Programming teams by providing creative ideas and execution of enhanced content across programs and movies. They will take on production responsibilities such as overseeing all edit sessions, providing editorial notes to the editor and graphics teams and fact checking all content. The Associate Producer will use independent judgment to determine how enhanced content should be executed and works closely with Internal Production teams on tight deadlines and priorities. This position reports into the SVP, Programming & Scheduling for Lifetime and Lifetime Movies.
MORE ABOUT WHAT YOU'LL DO:
Associate Producer, Enhanced Content (Lifetime & Lifetime Movies):
Work in conjunction with Programming Strategy & Scheduling team in the following areas:
• Conceptualize, write, supervise and produce enhanced content hours across the Lifetime network for series, movies and specials
• Ability to consistently generate out of the box creative and strategic tactics and concepts.
• Manage and track cost-efficient execution of original content with internal Production teams
• Create custom short form to air within the original movies which includes customizing asks from talent and creators and optimize with Marketing.
• Weigh in and help craft short and long-term strategy for the Lifetime network
• Serve as primary liaison with the Programming, Marketing and Digital teams to acquire necessary assets for enhanced content
• Supervise VO/edit sessions
• Screen and evaluate potential movies under consideration for acquisition
• BA/BS Degree
• Demonstrate knowledge and experience in television/film production
• Strong communication, organizational and administrative skills are essential
• Candidate must have the ability to take direction from more than one individual, work independently and manage multiple projects under tight deadlines
• Knowledge of AVID and other forms of non-linear editing systems
• Must be able to work well in a team environment and maintain strong relationships with internal and external partners and suppliers
• Ability to manage, give direction to and prioritize for a team
THAT SOMETHING EXTRA:\nIf you've read this far, you're likely a great fit for us…and maybe you're fluent in sign language, have studied the circus arts or are currently writing a screenplay. If you have a special skill or backstory that might directly or indirectly help you succeed in this role, we'd love to hear about it in your cover letter.
''THE DIVISON'S STORY
Original Programming (Network and Studio)
A E Networks is not in the television business. It's in the storytelling business. Our job is to bring consumers new ways to experience those stories. We get up every day excited to discover new talent, narratives and characters, and live for any chance to shepherd a great idea through development to air.