Associate Producer, Nonlinear Production
A+E NetworksStamford, CT
Full Time Job
Associate Producer, Nonlinear Production (Temp)
THE ROLE: Associate Producer, Nonlinear Production (Temp)
Join A E's dynamic post production mastering team for an exciting initiative supporting non-linear content distribution. As Associate Producer, you will be responsible for assisting in the mastering process for a wide range of content spanning across the A E brands.
MORE ABOUT WHAT YOU'LL DO:
• Assist in prepping and completing edit sessions
• Communicate to key stakeholders to ensure deadlines are met and quality of outputs are optimal
• Communicate progress with producer on project weekly
• Collaborate with key partners to plan and execute multiple edit sessions per week
• Knowledge of HD and SD technical specifications and formats
• Candidate should possess the ability to quickly adapt to changing priorities in a fast-paced environment
• Excellent communication, organization and planning skills required
• Flexibility to work evening and/or weekend hours
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN:
On our team, you will have the opportunity to create great content. You will have exposure to all the inner workings of what it takes to get our content out the door and on the eyes of the world. Collaborate with Programming, Scheduling, and Legal to name just a few of the stakeholders in our organization. You will challenge your creative spirit as we embrace the technological advances to producing and delivering award winning content and sharing globally.
YOUR STORY: [ BEHAVIORS] (what you need to have)
• BA is required, preferably in media or communications.
• Minimum of 3-5 years of professional experience
• Candidate is a consummate team player and multi-tasker with excellent attention to detail.
THAT SOMETHING EXTRA:
If you've read this far, you're likely a great fit for us…and maybe you're fluent in sign language, have studied the circus arts or are currently writing a screenplay. If you have a special skill or backstory that might directly or indirectly help you succeed in this role, we'd love to hear about it in your cover letter.
Please note project assignment associates are engaged to provide service to A E Networks on a temporary basis in connection with a specific project. Project assignment associates are hired and employed through a third party vendor with a duration/tenure of no longer than eighteen (18) months.
THE DIVISION'S STORY
Named in honor of our leader's favorite car, GTO comprises a wide range of operations, production and technology roles. We are responsible for the whole value chain of content. This is where we produce, broadcast and distribute content, manage media assets and run the tech infrastructure for the whole company. We live on the forefront of technology, nurturing new solutions in tech incubators before improving the user experience of our customers, consumers and colleagues. Interested in Big Data? AR? VR? Or another emerging technology. If your idea helps grow our business, we are eager to work with you to test and learn. Join us as we set the standard for our industry.