A+E NetworksNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Art Director (Temp)
THE ROLE: Art Director (Temp)
A dedicated resource for both HistoryCon and HistoryTalks who can develop all creative assets for social media, e-blasts, website, print ads, digital ads, merch style guide, etc.
MORE ABOUT WHAT YOU'LL DO:
The successful candidate will:
• Translate business objectives into impactful designs.
• Develop creative designs for event collaterals, digital banners, social
post, retail and packaging designs.
• Maintain awareness and expertise in retail trends and assortments, both e-commerce and retail channels.
• Stay abreast of franchise fan trends, memes and how those can inform more successful product design and execution.
• Work effectively to meet fast and fluid deadlines.
• Work with external vendors to help turn approved creative elements into fully realized physical items
• Use pre-press, 4/color process and industry standard file formats for both Print and Online Advertising
YOUR STORY: [ BEHAVIORS] (what you need to have)
• Strong design portfolio with 3-5 years in social/digital marketing and or with brand experience in entertainment/intellectual property company.
• An intimate understanding of design, copy and web best practices/guidelines
• Expert in Adobe Creative Suite software. Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator. Also proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint.
• Ability to multitask with strong time management skills
• Good communication and copyright skills
• B.A./B.S. degree
THAT SOMETHING EXTRA:
If you've read this far, you're likely a great fit for us…and maybe you're fluent in sign language, have studied the circus arts or are currently writing a screenplay. If you have a special skill or backstory that might directly or indirectly help you succeed in this role, we'd love to hear about it in your cover letter.
Please note project assignment associates are engaged to provide service to A E Networks on a temporary basis in connection with a specific project. Project assignment associates are hired and employed through a third party vendor with a duration/tenure of no longer than eighteen (18) months.