Zumic EntertainmentBrooklyn, NY
Full Time Job
Zumic is a Brooklyn-based music news website looking to revolutionize how music is consumed. We cover all styles of music, giving artists and fans the respect they deserve.
Right now, Zumic is accepting applications for full-time Music Curator positions. This involves maintaining our concert listings as well as writing about music.
- Must be able to work at our Brooklyn office (126 10th St. Brooklyn, NY 11215) at least 40 hours per week.
- Must have 4 years experience in music and journalism.
- Must be experienced in web publishing and HTML.
- Must be experienced with Wordpress or a similar CMS.
- Must be experienced with Photoshop or a similar image editing program.
- Must be able to work well independently and with a team.
- Must live and breathe music. This is a music website, after all.
- Concert listings curation, which involves data entry.
- Discovering new music and writing stories for the Zumic website.
- General office support.
If you are hardworking, versatile, and passionate about music, you'll love being part of the Zumic team and we'd love to have you.
Based on experience.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online