Senior Analyst, Workday Configuration
Warner Bros. Entertainment GroupBurbank, CA
This was removed by the employer on 2/5/2018 6:27:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Human Resources Category
Browse the IS/IT Category
Search for Senior Analyst, Workday Configuration jobs in Burbank-CA
Search all Senior Analyst, Workday Configuration postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Senior Analyst, Workday Configuration? What part will you play?
Human Resources Shared Service provides payroll, travel and expense, human resources, HRIS, IT and benefits administrative services to the Warner Bros. Entertainment Group of Companies.
This position will lead functional projects and configuration activities for new functionality and enhancements within the Workday Human Capital Management (HCM) product suite. This role performs in both a people management and technical leadership capability and requires elements of project management, the analytical capabilities of a business systems analyst, the creativity of a solution architect, and process knowledge of a functional lead.
• Serve as key Workday configuration resource and ensure the successful implementation of new functionality and/or processes within project timelines.
• Demonstrate Workday configuration through the development of a proof of concept (prototype).
• Ensure thorough documentation of requirements, conceptual design, and end-to-end processes.
• Lead configuration testing efforts and assist the WB Technology team in helping to configure and test integrations between Workday and third party/custom solutions.
• Assist in development of training materials and partner in change management efforts and organizational readiness.
• Maintain a process and controls focus to help design, implement and/or monitor operational processes, as part of initial configuration/implementation and ongoing continuous improvement:
What do we require from you?
• Bachelor's degree in a business related field.
• PMI and/or Lean Six Sigma certification a plus.
• 1 year of Workday configuration experience.
• 1 year of project management experience.
• 3 years of experience in implementing HCM solutions (Human Resource Management, Benefits, Talent, Workforce Planning, Recruiting, Time Tracking, etc)
• Experience in the development and implementation of process and systems changes. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.