Security Administration Analyst
Warner Bros. Entertainment GroupBurbank, CA
Full Time Job
Security Administration Analyst (1-Year Project)
What part will you play?
We are currently seeking a Security Administration Analyst for the HR Services Account Administration department. This individual will provide company-wide support in the creation and maintenance of user system accounts, application accounts and e-mail accounts for both employees and non-employees. Specifically, the responsibilities include:
• Perform user account administration, file-level security administration, and e-mail account administration functions including, but not limited to:
• Microsoft Outlook e-mail and web access accounts.
• Microsoft Windows 2000 Active Directory accounts.
• Unix accounts.
• Mainframe (ACF2) accounts.
• Virtual Private Network (VPN) accounts.
• Radius accounts.
• RSA Secure ID key fob accounts.
• Create and maintain user and system accounts and security groups, as necessary, for the platforms listed above.
• Monitor and resolve requests in the Remedy case management system in an accurate and timely manner.
• Run queries from HR and payroll employee master databases to validate employee base user accounts, including employee changes (business units, departments, names) and terminations.
• Take appropriate actions on user accounts based on the information within the queries in a timely manner.
• Develop and update process guides in conjunction with streamlining the processes as necessary.
• Provide 24/7 support to end-users and system users as required.
• Perform application security administration for companywide Sarbanes Oxley related applications as well as other deemed critical or sensitive (Tier II applications). Functions include, but not limited to:
• Add new users, modify existing users, disable or delete users, reset passwords and unlock user IDs.
• Validate users and roles against Segregation of Duties (SOD) database and administer periodic reviews of user access and SOD.
• Maintain user accounts in the master database and perform periodic audits with the applications to validate the integrity of the master database.
• Process emergency access requests.
• Assist the Manager, Account & Security Administration and other team members with daily tasks and special projects including data clean-up and data entry activities in support of the data quality initiatives.
What do we require from you?
• BA/BS degree in MIS, Computer Science, or related field or equivalent experience.
• Strong experience with process documentation.
• Strong security background and familiarity with IT security principals.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Access, Word, Visio, and PowerPoint.
- Bonus Points for:
• Experience with IBM Z/OS operating and security (ACF2) systems.
• Experience with Microsoft Active Directory's MMC.
• Experience with Unix (AIX, Solaris, HP/UX) operating systems and security.
• Experience with and knowledge of security application technology.
• Experience with PeopleTools or other report generating tools.
But Wait, There's More!
• Medical, dental, vision coverage, competitive paid time off and competitive company-matching 401K plan.
• Warner Bros. Learning Network to help develop and navigate your career.
• Impact, the Warner Bros. Giving Program, which provides ways for you to support the communities in which we live and work.
• Part of the Time Warner family which includes brands like HBO, TBS, TNT and Cartoon Network.
The Warner Bros. Entertainment Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer and considers all candidates for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, marital status, military or veteran's status (including protected veterans, as may be required by federal law), sexual orientation, gender identity or any other category protected by law.