Recruiter / HR Generalist
Warner Bros. Entertainment GroupNew York, NY
Full Time Job
What part will you play?
Warner Bros. Digital Networks Labs is looking for a Recruiter/HR Generalist who has both a recruitment and generalist background. We are looking for someone who is eager to learn, willing to pitch in where needed and who is a proactive self-starter.
• Responsible for full cycle recruitment Including: conducting phone screens, in-person interviews, writing job descriptions, screening resumes, attending recruiting events, extending offers, conducting background and reference checks, employee on-boarding. Helps manage external recruiters.
• Works with the Director, HR to coach management and employees on skill and career development issues including training, succession planning, career counseling, etc. Assists in creating and implementing career development plans based on the needs of WBDN Labs and the employee population. Proactively partners with Organizational Effectiveness to develop programs / trainings to target areas of development and/or bring certain skills sets into the organization. Facilitates training as necessary.
• Creates and recommends new approaches, policies and procedures to effect continual improvements in efficiency of the department and services performed; assists in the development and implementation of procedures.
• Assist in managing immigration and visa process liaising with outside counsel and Warner Bros. immigration specialists.
• Processes hires, terminations and other position changes in Warner Bros. HRIS system (Workday).
• Handles employee issues. Counsels employees and/or managers regarding a variety of issues. Serves as advocate to both employee and company regarding policies, employee performance, work environment and conflict issues. Serves as a contact for receiving and investigating employee concerns. Conducts thorough and impartial investigations and determines solutions and/or necessary action.
• Works with managers and employees to ensure consistency of ongoing performance management process, including CHAT and 9Box programs. Participates in annual compensation planning.
What do we require from you?
• Bachelor's degree. HR certification, preferred.
• Minimum 4 year's experience, ideally 3 years in tech recruiting, HR, or a combination of both.
• Experience with HRIS systems and processing.
• Personable and a strong communicator (internally and externally).
• Ethical conduct, understands when confidentiality is required.
• Ability to work autonomously.
The Warner Bros. Entertainment Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer and considers all candidates for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, marital status, military or veteran's status (including protected veterans, as may be required by federal law), sexual orientation, gender identity or any other category protected by law.