Manager, Organization Development
Warner Bros. Entertainment GroupBurbank, CA
Full Time Job
What part will you play?
• Work closely with the Executive Director of OD, HR team and business unit leaders to identify needs and solutions to critical leadership and organizational development issues.
• Identify barriers to organizational performance and develop solutions and implement plans to address issues.
• Assess incumbent and successor performance, identify high potentials, create development plans, and build leadership development strategies.
• Work with business unit leaders and HR teams to build high performing teams. Facilitate team development interventions.
• Support organizational change management efforts. Utilize change management processes and tools to drive effective, sustained change for assigned business units.
• Facilitate enterprise-wide Warner Bros. Learning Network (WBLN) programs.
What do we require from you?
• At least 5 years of experience creating and implementing organizational development strategies in large organizations that included the following areas: Strategic planning, Succession management, Leadership development, Organizational development, Change management, Assessment and metrics.
• Demonstrated ability to drive change and influence the adoption of new ideas.
• Experience working as an internal consultant with strong consultative and diagnostic skills.
• Proven exceptional communication and facilitation skills.
But Wait, There's More!
• Impact, the Warner Bros. Giving Program, which provides ways for you to support the communities in which we live and work
• Part of the Time Warner family which includes brands like HBO, TBS, TNT and Cartoon Network
• Competitive paid time off and company-matching 401k plan
• Wellness programs such as maternity support, a fitness center, Back-Up Care Advantage, and College Coach
The Warner Bros. Entertainment Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer and considers all candidates for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, marital status, military or veteran's status (including protected veterans, as may be required by federal law), sexual orientation, gender identity or any other category protected by law.