Manager, Learning & Organization Development
Warner Bros. Entertainment GroupBurbank, CA
Full Time Job
What part will you play?
We are seeking a Manager to join our Learning & Organization Development team.
• Reports to the Senior Manager of Learning and OD and works closely with the rest of the L&OD team, in helping to design and deliver learning solutions that align to organizational and business strategies and practices.
• Designs and delivers new and innovative solutions along the 70/20/10 strategy for our enterprise wide learning proposition.
• Serves as a 'thought leader and partner' for the OD team and supports course content design for business unit specific programs.
• Develops key metrics to measure effectiveness of learning initiatives and programs.
• Works with vendors when necessary to deliver enriched development solutions for the business.
• Facilitates enterprise-wide Warner Bros. Learning Network (WBLN) programs.
What do we require from you?
• 5-10 years of experience launching and managing the following: enterprise wide learning initiatives; marketing and communication; planning and scheduling, management and administration.
• Advanced degree in organizational development, psychology, sociology, business administration, education, or related area.
• Familiarity with learning management systems, web support tools and other HR technology.
• Excellent facilitation/coaching skills.
The Warner Bros. Entertainment Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer and considers all candidates for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, marital status, military or veteran's status (including protected veterans, as may be required by federal law), sexual orientation, gender identity or any other category protected by law.