Director, Human Resources
Warner Bros. Entertainment GroupBurbank, CA
This was removed by the employer on 3/2/2018 2:27:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Human Resources Category
Search for Director, Human Resources jobs in Burbank-CA
Search all Director, Human Resources postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Director, Human Resources? What part will you play?
The Director, HR will oversee human resources activities for our Consumer Products and DC Entertainment businesses.
• Works with business executives to develop and execute human resource strategies that are aligned with the business' strategic plans.
• In partnership with the Organization Development group provides oversight, guidance and execution support on organization development initiatives relating to culture transformation, organizational design and structure, change management projects, employee and leadership development, succession planning, and team effectiveness.
• Participates in and provides guidance in discussions with business unit executives on organization structure matters. This includes determining the appropriate resource allocation, staffing levels by position, and reporting structure. Assures the successful implementation of any changes through a thorough change management plan, including justification of staffing resources, staff reductions, recruitment, promotions, etc. Works closely with Compensation and Talent Acquisition on achieving desired results.
• In alignment with talent management strategies, supports business units' recruitment efforts, with emphasis on hard to fill, technical and financial positions, in partnership with Corporate Talent Acquisition. Oversees temporary and independent contractor staffing needs and overall review and approval processes.
• Partners with business unit heads and their designees to manage financial and headcount budget management (salaries, promotions, temps, overtime, etc.).
• Provides counsel to employees and management on employment issues, in conjunction with Employee Relations, Labor Relations and/or Legal as needed. Conducts investigations, provides guidance on performance conduct matters, facilitates the resolution of disputes, interprets company policy, etc.
• Oversees TRP (Total Reward Planning) process. Provides direction and guidance to the HR team to ensure all the related processes are performed in a timely manner.
What do we require from you?
• Undergraduate degree.
• Minimum 7-10 years professional level Human Resources experience.
• Experience in managing company budgets for salary related costs.
• Experience with talent management strategy and initiatives (Talent Reviews, Performance Management, Team Development, Leadership Coaching and Development).
• Experience in driving and implementing culture and change initiatives.
• Proven ability to influence and partner with business leaders.
The Warner Bros. Entertainment Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer and considers all candidates for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, marital status, military or veteran's status (including protected veterans, as may be required by federal law), sexual orientation, gender identity or any other category protected by law. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.