Walt Disney Animation StudiosBurbank, CA
Full Time Job
Walt Disney Animation Studios Technology department is responsible for creating innovative and cutting-edge software for the various departments within our division and managing the systems used to create our celebrated feature animation films.
The Walt Disney Animation Studios Technical Administrator is responsible for acquiring goods and services, from all categories, in support of the employees of Walt Disney Animation Studios. The Technical Administrator is responsible for finding the most appropriate sources, utilizing various tools to execute competitive bids, analyzing spend, and determining the optimal method for acquisition. The TA partners closely with Technology, Finance, Business and Legal Affairs, and other departments within Walt Disney Animation Studios.
• Source and acquire goods or services, create purchase orders, validate account coding on all purchase requests, track orders, and resolve any shipment errors with suppliers
• Responsible for Accounts Payable/Receivable, payment status, vendor setup, and address changes
• Develop relationships with WDAS departments to understand acquisition needs and provide regular status updates
• Liaison between Legal and vendors for Service Level Agreements and Master Agreements
• Track equipment and software licenses
• Work with technology leadership to determine and track analytics that enable data informed decisions
• Provide backup coverage for other team members which may involve purchasing and billing for other departments at WDAS
Ideal Candidate Profile:
• An innovative high energy self-starter with attention to detail who enjoys working in a fast paced, people oriented environment
• Form strong relationships with internal client groups, outside vendors, and fellow team members
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Able to work independently to prioritize multiple tasks and meet deadlines
• Flexibility to motivate and embrace change
• Working knowledge of Excel
• Knowledge of SAP and RT or other ticket tracking system a plus
• Computer Science experience or degree a plus
• A Bachelor's degree Supply Chain Management, Finance, Business Administration, or equivalent
Walt Disney Animation Studios is an equal opportunity employer.