Project Manager, Brand
Full Time Job
The Brand (Project) Manager is focused on supporting key activities across the Brand team's responsibilities and works directly with the Senior Director, Brand to manage all initiatives from planning stages through execution.
Key Responsibilities include:
• Support Senior Director in planning and documenting all brand initiatives and projects. Submit formal electronic CRFs (Creative Request Forms) with appropriate assets, information and deadlines, and track status and report progress of all projects from submission to final delivery. Work with internal department to obtain resources and information as necessary.
• Conduct research and stay up to date on industry news and trends, priority brands and partner companies, business partners and influencers, pop culture icons and popular events, etc. Regularly highlight timely partner and industry news, and compile executive research into meeting materials to be used by CBO and Brand team.
• Manage and leverage Brand team's Influencer Database with support from Administrative Assistant and IT.
• Identify timely opportunities to reach out to business partners and draft communications for CBO to ensure and appropriate regular communications.
• Stay current on pop culture events and trends to help identify potential opportunities for WWE brand or CBO integration.
• Support social media strategy for Chief Brand Officer, including by not limited to daily monitoring of account activity, identify priorities and opportunities to post, drafting copy and posting approved messages, drafting social briefs for upcoming events, creating assets for social design and tracking engagement insights. Account management includes Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn.
• Create formal presentations and draft appropriate talking points for Chief Brand Officer for speaking engagements and brand education opportunities.
• Manage and distribute WWE Brand Materials; regularly verify statistics and talking points with internal departments and work with Creative Services and TV Production to update all materials accordingly.
• Prepare clear and impactful reports and presentations highlighting Brand team initiatives.
• Track award nominations and wins for WWE and its executive team.
• Keep current with WWE shows, talent, products and storylines.
• 3 years of experience of project management in Marketing or Communications field
• Strong time management skills, ability to work effectively under short deadlines and adapt to changing priorities
• Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task while still paying close attention to important details
• A proactive, self-starter with a ''roll up your sleeves'' attitude and strong work ethic
• Experience managing social media accounts, including Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn
• Experience conducting research and putting together formal presentations
• Ability to take direction and adapt performance to feedback
• Excellent communications skills – both written and verbal
• Must be a trustworthy person who can maintain high levels of confidentiality and discretion
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Bachelor degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, or related field of study
• Minimal to no-travel required; this position is based in Stamford, CT and requires the ability to work flexible hours as needed.