Manager, Total Rewards
Full Time Job
Manager, Total Rewards (Compensation & Benefits)
Reporting to: Director, Compensation, Benefits & HRIS
The total rewards manager is responsible for managing the compensation and benefits functions for all corporate staff departments. The total rewards manager provides analytical and functional expertise and guidance of compensation and benefits policies and programs. This position plans, develops and implements new or revised compensation and benefit programs, policies and procedures that align to company goals and competitive practices. The total rewards manager ensures that compensation and benefit programs are consistently administered in compliance with company guidelines or government regulations.
• Supports the strategy, design and management of WWE's domestic and international total rewards programs including compensation structures, incentive plans and benefits strategy.
• Ensures that the programs remain consistent with WWE's total rewards philosophy and alignment with overall business goals and objectives.
• Monitors the effectiveness of the total rewards programs recommending plan revision as well as new plans that are cost-effective and consistent with external trends and company objectives.
• Own HR metrics related to compensation and benefits and provide support on analytics for purposes of the HR Scorecard and other reporting. Draw conclusions and make recommendations based on the data to WWE management.
• Keeps apprised of federal, state and local compensation laws and regulations to ensure company compliance.
Supervises the participation in, conducts and/or purchases exempt and nonexempt salary surveys to ensure corporate compensation objectives are achieved.
Evaluates and analyze compensation data to ensure internal equity and external competitiveness of WWE compensation programs.
Manages the administration of direct compensation for corporate staff, including the merit increase process, short and long-term incentive programs and any related reporting and communications.
Provides guidance and support in terms of the sales commission plan including development of plan materials, communication to employees and meetings with the sales force.
Provides advice to corporate staff including HR Business Partners on pay decisions, policy and guideline interpretation, and job evaluation, including the design of creative solutions to specific compensation-related programs.
Oversees the rewards and recognition program including budget management and approvals, development and execution of the communication strategy.
Potential for additional exposure to the strategy and design of the company's compensation plans through the Compensation Committee of the Board of Directors.
Oversee benefits strategies and overall administration of benefit plans in partnership with benefit broker to review plan designs, manage the annual renewal process and recommend enhancements.
Ensures compliance with applicable government regulations and ensures timeliness and accuracy of required filings.
Oversees the retirement savings benefits plans including partnering with the plan administrator on testing and Form 5500 submissions.
Actively participates within the Benefits Investment Committee meetings and liaises with all key stakeholders.
• At least 5 years of related compensation and benefits experience within a corporate environment.
• Bachelor degree in HR, Finance, and Accounting, Business or related field of study preferred.
• Advanced Excel skills and strong PowerPoint, Word, Outlook, and database skills
• Attention to detail and data accuracy
• Experience with Workday or other compensation and benefits related software helpful (i.e. – Success Factors, ADP, PeopleSoft etc.)
• Excellent communication, presentation and influencing skills. Able to present information in a logical and effective manner.
• Ability to work with and influence cross-functional teams within HR.
• Have the vision to identify change, and implement in fast-paced environment.
• High attention to detail within analytical reporting and auditing.
• Ability to develop others in quality systems/knowledge that supports operational excellence.
• Professional and discrete with respect to confidential information
• Strong customer service, interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills