Manager Of Game Presentation
WNBA Las VegasLas Vegas, NV
Full Time Job
It is the primary responsibility of the Corporate Entertainment Marketing and Sponsorship team to deliver unique, memorable and world class entertainment experiences to our guests, employees and partners, while delivering consistent, innovative and efficient operations. The manager is responsible for execution and fulfillment of each live venue event. All duties are to be performed in accordance with department and MGM Resorts International policies and procedures and legal requirements. At all times, must ensure the goals and interest of the department, division and all MGM Resorts International properties (individually and collectively) are upheld and preserved.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Oversee all aspects of in-game entertainment
• Direct game entertainment at all home games and events; including audio, video, graphic, animation, games, lights, SMS, cameras, replays and live entertainment
• Write public announcer (PA) scripts and game formats for all home games and events
• Oversee development of graphic, animated, and video packages for High Definition video and LED boards, including but not limited to replays, player introductions, sponsor features and player statistics
• Manage team mascot and dance teams, in arena hosts and other game talent; directing all scheduling, costume and act logistics
• Hire, schedule and manage select game day staff; including promotional team, arena floor coordinator, DJ, PA announcer, PA assistant, control room operators, musical entertainment, etc.
• Develop and manage in-game promotion budget
• Oversee concourse entertainment, including but not limited to pep bands, musicians, organist, face painters, etc.
• Serve as the team liaison with Arena management
• Perform other job related duties as assigned
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee in this position. It is not intended to give all details or a step-by-step account of the way each procedure or task is performed. The incumbent is expected to perform other duties necessary for the effective operation of the department.
• Four (4) years of experience in sports marketing, brand marketing, event marketing, digital marketing, advertising and/or agency experience
• One (1) year of supervisory experience.
• Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent education and experience
• Experience brand management, marketing strategy, agency experience,
• Experience managing a team of game day staff, interns, and talent
CERTIFICATIONS, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
• Proof of eligibility to work in the United States
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
• Excellent customer service skills
• Excellent verbal, written and public relations skills
• Ability to work in large groups
• Have interpersonal skills to deal effectively with all business contacts
• Interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with all business contacts
• Effectively communicate in English, in both oral and written forms
• Proficient knowledge of computers, Microsoft Excel, Word, Power Point and Outlook
• Effectively interact and communicate with all levels of management, promoters, suppliers, guests and visitors
• Build strong working relationships with local fire and police departments and other government entities
• Lead and mentor a team.
• Multi-task and problem solve in a fast-paced environment
• Work varied shifts, including weekends and holidays.
• Regular scheduled hours : Work Days: 5 Days Hours: 8 Hours
• Other – Must be flexible if needed for occasional work outside of normal business hours.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
• How did you hear about this job?