Senior Manager / Director, Content & Brand -Vimn
ViacomNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Draft and communicate multiplatform media plans for centrally led promotional priorities. Supporting current (& future) programming, multiplatform content initiatives & tentpoles across all platforms (linear channels, websites and apps).
Oversee the Manager, Multiplatform Nick and collaborate on the curation of short form content for all O&O sites and platforms.
Additional duties as assigned by the Vice President of Content and Brand Management.
• Maintain active and open lines of communication with current series production, U.S. programming, media planning and digital content groups (Nick.com, NickJR.com, Home Video, DMG).
• Coordinate with local channel programmers and digital leads to make sure content plans & brand initiatives are executed upon.
• Draft multiplatform promotional campaigns for global priorities and new product releases, working closely with the central creative team to manage the brief process and deliver media plans.
• Be pro-active in looking for internal and external programming opportunities (stunts, multiplatform windowing strategies and new content formats) to support 360 initiatives & content distribution deals.
• Liaise with commercial sponsorship team and local media planners to ensure sponsorship commitments are communicated, confirmed, and executed upon.
• Advise on video content strategy and workflows for any new sites, products & platforms.
• Execute multiplatform content plans for global and pan-regional events such as the annual Kids Choice Awards, Slime Fest, Slime Cup, etc.
• Work closely with BALA (Business and Legal Affairs) to ensure that all legal issues and/or restrictions with content are being clearly communicated to Central teams and channels worldwide.
• Work closely with the MML (Music & Media Licensing) to provide the most updated rights & clearances information to Central teams and channels worldwide.
• 7-10 years experience and preferabley 5 years in Media planning/programming.
• Bachelor degree required.
• Exceptional attention to detail.
• Ability to communicate and contribute effectively in meetings with senior mgmt.
• Supervisory skills.
• Knowledge of all Nickelodeon on-air elements and scheduling is preferred.
• Knowledge of digital formats and platforms is required. Understanding of digital ad formats a plus.
• Diplomatic yet forceful communicator.
• Work well under pressure.
• Team player.
• Open minded and flexible with a thorough understanding of cultural diversity.
• Fluent in English, knowledge of at least 1 other language (Desirable).
• Production Management experience.
• Project Management experience.