Production Assistant, Short Form Original Content
ViacomNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 1/11/2018 9:55:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Direct to Web Category
Browse the Post Production Category
Search for Production Assistant, Short Form Original Content jobs in New York-NY
Search all Production Assistant, Short Form Original Content postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Production Assistant, Short Form Original Content? Seeking a production assist to support Nickelodeon’s Short-Form Original Content team. Candidates must have experience in video production and a working knowledge of all popular social media platforms (e.g. YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter).
• Gather and organize edit material for producer/editors.
• Assist during live shoots.
• Edit shoot and library material.
• Manage and revise edit production calendars.
• Complete music cues.
• Manage and organize location and talent releases for shoots.
• Monitor popular social media trends, accounts, and personalities and pitch relevant ideas
• Carry out other department administrative tasks as needed.
• Previous Production Assistant Experience, strong internship experience accepted
• Two credited college internships
• Proficiency in Adobe Premiere editing software
• Ability to develop and manage production schedules
• Basic writing skills
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Proactive and possess a team player attitude.
• YouTube related experience This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.