ViacomNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 1/30/2018 5:54:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the IS/IT Category
Browse the Social Media Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Product Analyst jobs in New York-NY
Search all Product Analyst postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Product Analyst? The Music & Entertainment division of Viacom Media Networks (which owns the digital experience for MTV, VH1, Comedy Central, Spike, Bellator and LOGO) is seeking an experienced product analyst. The successful candidate will become a key member of the team, developing a deep understanding of our audience (on all platforms) to help drive product development in a meaningful way. This role reports into the Vice President of Product.
• Develop a deep understanding of The Viacom audience across platforms and brands
• Analyze the performance of Viacom products, working with product and business stakeholders to drive action on those insights
• Help define and report back on key performance indicators in order to drive product development
• Work closely with the product & analytics teams to ensure that
• All necessary reporting is implemented accurately
• Create weekly dashboards/reports with key Product KPIs
• Create in-depth reports to help analyze new initiatives, products and improvements
• At least 2 years of experience working in a digital media company with an emphasis on video
• Facility with Omniture, Chartbeat, Parse.ly, Maximyser and other analytics tools in creating reports and analyzing audience data, including from off-platform partners
• Ability to synthesize data into meaningful trends, insights and actionable solutions
• Proven track records of implementing, troubleshooting and testing Omniture implementations across multiple brands and platforms.
• Experience providing analytics to inform product development, UX & design.
• Expertise in analyzing raw data to come up with strong data-driven conclusions and recommendations for both smaller improvements and larger strategic decisions
• Proven talent in surfacing key performance indicators and reporting back against them on a regular basis
• Strong communication and presentation skills
• Creative problem solver who thrives in a highly collaborative environment This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.