Monetization Director, Games
This was removed by the employer on 2/22/2018 9:54:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Browse the Video Game Category
Search for Monetization Director, Games jobs in Burbank-CA
Search all Monetization Director, Games postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Monetization Director, Games? Nickelodeon Games, a leader in premium and web-based mobile games for kids, is seeking a Monetization Director, to join its games business. Creating for Nickelodeon is fundamentally about innovation. Your inspiration, creativity and willingness to take risks will ultimately result in your best work - and that’s what we want! Using your vast gaming experience, we’re asking you to experiment, to make a mess, to have fun, to always make it feel fresh and to find the kid inside you.
The Monetization Designer will oversee strategy, research, planning, execution, and analysis related to monetization within the Nickelodeon games group. You will help provide insights into monetization feature development, and will champion the development of kid’s friendly monetization strategies. If you are excited about the challenge of games monetization and have an analytical mind, then we want you on the team.
How You Win In This Role
• You successfully take on the challenge of developing successful kid’s friendly monetization strategies for Nickelodeon game audience.
• You continually research new monetization features and initiatives that will have a substantial impact on revenue generation.
• You have shown success at developing and maintaining the monetization strategies and feature pipelines across multiple products.
• You have the ability to lead a cross-functional team including production, design, and marketing to execute on monetization initiatives.
• You understand key performance metrics and how to clearly communicate success factors to business partners.
More About Nickelodeon
At Nickelodeon, our mission is to make the world a more playful place! We are creative and passionate individuals who together, as a team, work to accomplish profound, award-winning work for the best customers in the world...kids. We fully believe that Nickelodeon is entertainment through a real kid’s point of view, and we strive to understand and create experiences in their world.
We are creators, artists, producers, engineers, marketers, product managers, user researchers, project managers, and data analysts who care deeply about our business and being authentic to kids. We use partnerships with the best technology companies in the world with direct access to cutting edge product development.
We’re having fun in New York and Los Angeles and are honored when passionate leaders join our family. Here are some of the things we’re working on:
• A pipeline of hundreds of games including VR, AR and voice-based titles
• AI and Chatbot applications
• Apple Watch Apps (original launch partner)
• Apple TV Apps and Games
• Roku, Xbox One, AndroidTV, FireTV and connected TV Apps
• Award winning NOGGIN and Nick Jr Apps
• The Emmy Award™ winning Nick App
• The groundbreaking nick.com and nickjr.com responsive web experiences
What we most enjoy:
• Summer Fridays. Yup!
• Hackathons and design studios
• On-location mobile and new technologies device lab, usability lab, digital printing lab, yoga studio
• Gaming tournaments and lip-sync battles
To learn more about what life is like at Nickelodeon and what we’re up to, please visit us at digital.nick.com.
• 5 years’ experience in monetization, product management, preferably within mobile gaming.
• You are passionate about the world of digital games and mobile monetization.
• You have a deep passion for problem-solving, with the ability to investigate potential issues and provide solutions.
• You can clearly communicate and present information with strong visual reporting skills.
• You have the ability to establish and maintain a model to forecast revenue based on product releases and promotional activity.
• You have strong analytical abilities with the ability to apply business strategy to data analysis and provide recommendations. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.