Manager, Business Development
ViacomNew York, NY
Full Time Job
The Business Development team member will be part of the overall Viacom International Media Networks (VIMN) Business Development, Content Distribution Team developing broader VIMN strategy in the Over-the-Top (OTT) space, and revenue / OI generation.
The Business Development team member will play a key role within the management of VIMN content distribution strategy and sales.
The Business Development team member will work with VIMN’s management team and in coordination with the VIMN Sr. Director, advance revenue and OI growth.
The Business Development team member will work with cross-functional teams within VIMN in developing analysis and summarizing results to enable senior management to make informed decisions regarding strategic sales considerations across the broader business.
The Business Development team member will be responsible for identifying opportunities, analyzing their merits, and preparing presentations for Viacom management.
• Develop and drive overall strategic direction for Viacom International OTT distribution.
• Identify and articulate key short, mid and long term considerations across opportunities.
• Advance Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and analytical tools used to evaluate strategic considerations across deals
• Execute / help in the implementation of the various projects as needed.
• Advance sharing best practices with Local Sales teams across International.
• Identify potential opportunities.
• Analyze deal consideration merits in detail, presenting in a summarized manner.
• Develop overall narrative, strategic story and objectives for management presentations.
• Partner with Business Intelligence and Finance to review deal tracking, report financial growth and KPI performance.
• Contribute to drafting and production process of budget presentation materials.
• Contribute to other ad-hoc presentations as required by management.
• BA/BS degree from top university/college, MBA or MBA candidate preferred
• Exposure to media/entertainment or related fields required
• At least 3-5 years of overall work experience
• Strong analytical capabilities
• Excellent written and oral communications skills
• Strong interpersonal capabilities
• Strong project management skills
• Team player
• International experience preferred
• Entrepreneurial initiative