Business Analyst, Consumer Products Business Operations
ViacomNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Nickelodeon, a worldwide leader in the kids entertainment space, is seeking a Business Analyst to join the Consumer Products (CP) Team to assist in the support and success of operations at Nick. Are you eager to help build an environment that makes the world a more playful place? Nickelodeon is looking for you!
You will handle day to day systems operational support for CP business teams. The individual will provide ongoing support by responding to a variety of inquiries and issues regarding the systems or processes, ensuring efficient resolution with minimal impact to business operations.
• You analyze and resolve ongoing issues related to deal entry, forecasting, royalty tracking, invoicing and unapplied cash. Operational activities include (but are not limited to), financial reconciliation to the General Ledger, SOX compliance, invoice generation and payment tracking, data integrity and cleanup management, and problem resolution related to systems and processes.
• Actively participate in evaluating ongoing business needs/requirements, building use cases, testing and implementing technology solutions to support the business
• Standout colleague who partners with internal team members & works well on multi-functional teams.
• The ability to analyze and resolve systems and process issues in short turnaround and in a collaborative manner with cross-divisional peers
To learn more about what life is like at Nickelodeon and what we’re up to, please visit us at digital.nick.com.
• Bachelors degree preferred
• 2 years of relevant experience as a business analyst
• Good interpersonal skills required
• Strong working knowledge of MS Excel required
• Masters degree in Comp Sc or MIS is a plus
• Flexible work style: able to adjust to multiple demands and a changing and fast-paced environment required
• You take responsibility for the work you're doing, show initiative to suggest improvements to processes and procedures required
• Knowledge or background in accounting a plus