Treasury and Payment System Administrator
Universal Music GroupLondon, UK
Full Time Job
Job title: Treasury and Payment System Administrator
Responsible to: Director Banking Systems and Payment Processes
Department: Head Office Finance Ops
Location of work: KensingtonMain purpose of role
You will join a team of experienced business analysts in charge of the maintenance and centralization of the users’ entitlements in the Group payment and banking systems.
• Maintain the users’ entitlements (signing limits, access profiles, etc…) in the Group Payment systems.
• Rationalize the eBanking systems landscape within the Group.
• Participate actively in the Group Bank Account Management centralization project.
for this role includes mainly:
• Performs security administration tasks in the Group Global Payment Platform (TRAX) and in the centralized ebanking systems.
• Maintain the users table of authority database.
• Works in collaboration with the local finance functions to migrate their local eBanking systems to the centralized profiles.
• Assists in all phases of the Group Bank Account Management centralization project (due diligence, solution design, RFP and implementation).
• Develops and maintains process and procedures documentation.
• Leads local and global projects in the area assigned.
• Proactively identifies and resolves technical challenges to deliver consistent quality services to the business.
• Maintains up-to-date expertise and continuously enhances own skills.
• University degree with 2-5 years in the Treasury department of an International Group.
• Knowledge and experience in eBanking platforms administration.
• Knowledge and experience in Bank Account Management systems.
• Knowledge of payment system industry practices (SWIFT, 3SKEY, eBAM)
• Familiar with the bank’s documentation and reporting requirements (KYC, AML, FATCA).
• Excellent oral and written communications skills.
• Strong analytical skills and ability to translate financial business needs into different scenarios for implementation.
• Can work autonomously on assigned tasks or projects in an international environment.
• Understanding of financial systems and IT architecture.
• Evidence of good team working.
• Qualified or part qualified treasurer (ACT)
• Knowledge of AvantGard TRAX.
• Participated in a BAM/eBAM implementation project.
Diversity and Inclusion
Universal Music is an equal opportunities employer. We embrace diversity and are committed to a working environment where no one will be treated less favourably on grounds of their sex, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion, belief or age
The company presents this job description as a guide to the major areas and duties for which the jobholder is accountable. However, the business operates in an environment that demands change and the jobholder's specific responsibilities and activities will vary and develop. Therefore, the job description should be seen as indicative and not as a permanent, definitive and exhaustive statement.