Sr. SAP Bpc Support Lead
Universal Music GroupWoodland Hills, CA
Full Time Job
UMG is seeking a strong Senior SAP BPC Support Lead to be responsible for the management and performance of the Global Planning and Forecasting solution on a day-to-day basis.
• Provide second and third line support, guidance, and best practice knowledge to user community
• Work with Solution Architect and Business Process Analyst to review proposed changes and implementations to ensure overall solution plugs into the global enterprise solution
• Interface with technical teams, business and support partner to resolve issues
• Manage incident, problem, and change management tracking processes
• Identify, manage and resolve common system issues
• Strong communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively to all levels of the organization
• Understand and have ability to resolve data flow issues from BW to BPC, including data conversion processes
• Understanding of financial accounting fundamentals, such as the P&L, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow statements
• Customer centric with great customer relation skills
• Ability to prepare clear, concise and unambiguous documentation
• Ability to resolve and find appropriate answers for complex problems
• SAP BPC Functional Support lead, with at least 8 years of experience
• Strong SAP BPC (v.10 Netweaver) and SAP BW experience required
• Strong experience in BPC system configuration: master data integration/maintenance.
• Strong finance background (accounting qualification preferred) with understanding of forecast methodologies
• Microsoft Excel knowledge to advanced level
• Experience in end user training
• Music/Media industry experience preferable
• Exposure to Oracle HFM / FDM desired
• Experience with Service Now ticketing system & Transport Express System desired
• Exposure to both internal and external audits for SAP desired
• Visual Basic experience desired
• Educated to a university degree level (or equivalent qualification)
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.