SAP P2p Functional Analyst
Universal Music GroupWoodland Hills, CA
Full Time Job
UMG is seeking a strong SAP P2P Functional Analyst to provide global Purchase to Pay (P2P) business support with day to day issues.
• Liaise with support partner to resolve any functional and technical issues
• Provide third line of SME support for any SAP issues
• Provide advice on SAP best practice
• Strong understanding of integration between MM, SD and FI
• Proven ability in implementing complex interfaces, from source system through middleware to SAP
• Good procurement and sales business process knowledge (P2P & O2C)
• Ability to work in a complex, challenging environment
• Strong communication skills, ability to communicate effectively to all levels of the organisation
• SAP P2P analyst, with at least 8 years of SAP experience along with 3 full life cycle SAP MM (Material Management) implementations
• Experience in designing and maintaining any of the following is a must:
• In-house SAP bolt on procurement solutions, SAP SRM, SAP Ariba, etc.
• Expertise in Purchasing, LIV, Pricing Procedures, Sales and Use Tax, IDOC process
• Experience in coordinating with offshore support resource, reviewing their work and providing guidance as and when necessary
• Experience with directly interacting with Senior management, managing expectations and working on multiple high priority assignments concurrently
• Exposure to Service Now ticketing system preferred
• Exposure to industry best practices related to SAP preferred
• Minimal understanding of ABAP, debug knowledge preferred
• Media/Entertainment industry experience preferred
• Candidates will preferably come from a consulting background
• Educated to university degree level (or equivalent qualification)
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.