Reception / Admin Assistant
Universal Music GroupBeijing, BJ
Full Time Job
Universal Music China (Guangzhou Office) are seeking a Receptionist to look after guest services and administration for our small friendly office.
• Welcome and direct all guests to the office, monitoring visitor access and security.
• Manage and direct telephone calls.
• Receive and manage all mail and deliveries.
• Arrange supplier invoice payments.
• Manage conference and meeting room bookings and ensure rooms are kept tidy.
• Monitor and maintain office equipment, stationery and consumables.
• Travel arrangements for staff including flights and accommodation.
• Assist finance department with courier payments.
• • Assist other departments as required.
• Diploma qualified.
• Previous Reception or Administration experience.
• Strong communication skills.
• Good attention to detail.
• Friendly and presentable.
• Good computer skills.
Interested? Please follow the link to submit your application today!
Note: only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Universal Music Group (UMG) is the world's leading music and entertainment organisation, incorporating recorded music, music publishing and artist merchandise activities. The Group discovers, develops, markets and distributes recorded music through a network of subsidiaries, joint ventures and licensees in 77 countries worldwide.
Universal Music has market leading artists in the Region including Jacky Cheung, Nana Ouyang, Sa Dingding, Eason Chan, Alan Tam, Priscilla Chan, Kelly Chen, SamSons, Dean, Siri Nurhaliza, Darren Espanto, Gentle Bones, A-Mei, and Yanzi Sun.
Universal's Global roster includes Taylor Swift, Drake, Mumford and Sons, Lady GaGa, Katy Perry, Keith Urban, Sam Smith, Metallica, Fall Out Boy, Ariana Grande, Kendrick Lamar, Imagine Dragons, Madonna, Andre Rieu, Rihanna, Nicki Minaj, Florence and the Machine, and many more.