Universal Music GroupSecaucus, NJ
Full Time Job
The Production Coordinator contributes to the production process by assisting with the placement, execution and follow-up of manufacturing orders and by ensuring the timely delivery of quality, profitable goods.
• Enter and maintain updates for each style in Navision system or shared drives; perform daily tracking of goods on orders, in progress (WIP) and in-transit to ensure timely delivery
• Follow-up with vendors, factories and Design/Merchandising as needed
• Create, revise, input and maintain production orders and monitor transmission to factories; file and maintain records of purchase orders (POs)
• Receive and track all pre-production samples and stock deliveries
• Build collaborative relationships with vendors and internal customers
• Work proactively, anticipating any issues that may impact delivery times
• Review, monitor, and enforce vendor compliance and issue chargebacks when needed
• Monitor inventory, including performing cycle counts
• Create and format daily reports for review with Production Director
• Interact with Merchandising and Design regarding any questions with samples
• Provide general administrative support to the team as needed
• Contribute positively to team dynamic and manage up where necessary
• Perform special projects as assigned by Production Director
• Highly skilled in Excel. Including running V-Lookups and Pivot Tables.
• Ability to work in fast paced environment with strict deadlines
• Experience in Navision (recommended but not required)
• Operational and Supply Chain knowledge
• Bachelor’s degree in Business preferred
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.