New Business Executive
Universal Music GroupKuala Lumpur, KL
This was removed by the employer on 5/2/2018 2:23:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Music Category
Browse the Sales Category
Search for New Business Executive jobs in Kuala Lumpur-KL
Search all New Business Executive postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a New Business Executive? Description
We have an exciting opportunity available for someone to join Universal Music Malaysia as New Business Executive. In this creative sales environment, you will seek client relationships with brands and agencies to drive revenue through a variety of artist/music initiatives. The projects you will be involved in may include anything from digital media and branded content to events, roadshows and sponsorship opportunities.
With music, we have the powerful ability to connect brands with their consumers on an emotional level. If you’d like to be part of these truly exciting experiences, please read on and apply today!
About the role:
• Assist in the research, identification and pitching to prospective agencies and brands to achieve new business revenue targets.
• Collaborate with New Business team to develop innovative ideas which translate into commercial opportunities for our Artists.
• Timely response to client briefs, leveraging UMG assets and maximizing all possible opportunities.
• Assist to formalize deals and contracts with clients.
• Develop excellent relationships with clients, internal stakeholders, external vendors, artist management, and all involved parties.
• Campaign implementation and project management to ensure delivery of obligations and exceeding client expectations.
• Continue to strengthen internal relationships in order take advantage of all opportunities to link artists with brands.
• Reporting and administration for the department.
• Relevant qualifications in Business, Marketing or other related field.
• 2 years of work experience. Preferred background: media, agency or entertainment.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills. Enjoys networking and being in a client-facing position.
• Creative, collaborative and innovative.
• Commercial and entrepreneurial mindset.
• Good project management skills.
• Understands the digital world and ideally passionate about music.
• Strong computer proficiency.
Interested? Please hit APPLY NOW!
Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Universal Music Group (UMG) is the world’s leading music and entertainment organisation, incorporating recorded music, music publishing and artist merchandise activities. The Group discovers, develops, markets and distributes recorded music through a network of subsidiaries, joint ventures and licensees in 77 countries worldwide.
Universal Music has market leading artists in the Region including Darren Espanto, Pupil, Jason Dy, The Voice Talents, Jacky Cheung, Nana Ouyang, Sa Dingding, Eason Chan, Alan Tam, Priscilla Chan, Kelly Chen, SamSons, Dean, Siri Nurhaliza, Darren Espanto, Gentle Bones, A-Mei, and Yanzi Sun.
Universal’s Global roster includes Selena Gomez, Justin Bieber, Taylor Swift, Drake, Mumford and Sons, Lady GaGa, Katy Perry, Keith Urban, Sam Smith, Metallica, Fall Out Boy, Ariana Grande, Kendrick Lamar, Imagine Dragons, Madonna, Andre Rieu, Rihanna, Nicki Minaj, Florence and the Machine, and many more. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.