Licensing & Product Executive
Universal Music GroupBeijing, BJ
Full Time Job
We have an exciting opportunity available for a Licensing & Product Executive or Senior executive to join Universal Music China. This role with be responsible for creating and pitching synchronization deals for our local and international artists, assist product manager for local physical & digital releases. The scope of work may include anything from licensing, censorship clearances, customer service, marketing and promotional opportunities.
About the role:
• Develop and pitch synchronization opportunities to drive awareness of Universal Music’s catalogue and associated services in the advertising, TV, film and gaming marketplace.
• Manage the end-to-end synchronization process from communication, system registration and preparation.
• Collaborate with the legal team on collecting relevant evidence to safeguard rights for infringement cases.
• Seek censorship clearance from local and/or international repertoire owners on requests. Product launch assistance & data analysis for local digital release.
• Assist with online and on-ground promotion planning for our artists and products.
• Develop and harness customer relationships with new and existing Sync clients and facilitate requests in order to drive revenue through Licensing channels.
• Maintain licensed playlist.
• Relevant qualifications in Business, Marketing or other related field.
• 1-3 years of relevant experience in the music industry (recording or publishing).
• Basic knowledge and experience in licensing, synchronization, business and/or marketing.
• Passion and interest in music. Familiar with our catalogue ranging from western pop, to local and frontline music.
• Excellent Chinese and English communication skills.
• Creative, collaborative and innovative.
• Advanced computer competence in MS Office.