International Marketing Coordinator - Caroline
Universal Music GroupLondon, UK
Full Time Job
Job title: International Marketing Coordinator
Responsible to: Head of International Marketing
Department: Caroline International
Location of work: Ladbroke Grove
Main Purpose of Role
You will work closely with the International Marketing team and assist in all aspects of the marketing process, including:
• Soliciting promos.
• Organising PlayMPE blasts.
• Ordering video content from MUVER/Cloud.
• Collating marketing spend/activity from the territories.
• Compile the weekly international newsletter.
• Room bookings.
• Ticket ordering with labels for our acts.
• Manage Uniport for team expenses (cars, stationary, travel, territory recharges).
• General administration (filing, ordering stationery/CD stock).
• To carry out any other reasonable instructions as directed by marketing team.
• Organising and executing phone interview schedules.
• Organising promo days/ itineraries.
The job will be to assist the Head of International Marketing, duties to include:
• Screening all incoming calls and all incoming and outgoing post.
• Pulling together report information and collating into reports.
• Managing filing, photocopying, typing and general administration.
• Arranging business travel and preparing itineraries.
• Arranging and preparing for conferences & meetings on behalf of the team.
• Record company experience (preferably in Marketing or an international division).
• IT Literate – good understanding in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and windows based packages.
• A good understanding of the marketing process.
• Excellent organisational skills with ability to keep calm under pressure.
• Strong communication skills with ability to deal with people at all levels.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Efficient, with excellent time management skills.
• The ability to learn quickly.
• Passionate about music.
• Hard working and enthusiastic.
• Ability to use own initiative in terms of problem solving.
Diversity and Inclusion
Universal Music is an equal opportunities employer. We embrace diversity and are committed to a working environment where no one will be treated less favourably on grounds of their sex, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion, belief or age.
The company presents this job description as a guide to the major areas and duties for which the jobholder is accountable. However, the business operates in an environment that demands change and the jobholder's specific responsibilities and activities will vary and develop. Therefore, the job description should be seen as indicative and not as a permanent, definitive and exhaustive statement.